Our studio is staffed by practicing artists with top notch technical skills and an eye for the current trends in the art world. We produce prints using the newly designed Epson digital wide-format pigment printers. This technique is called giclée printing and is a museum-grade technique compared to the typical dye-based inks found in standard printers.
A founding principle at Jeremy Does Art Prints (JDAP) is that by using the highest quality materials from the beginning, we can produce truly sensational gallery and museum quality art prints. At the studio we use only certified genuine materials: from Epson UltraChrome HD pigment ink technology to Epson and Hahnemühle certified printing stocks. This ensures that our prints are long lasting: up to 200 years (colour) & 400 years (B&W) with proper care.
We stand by our use of giclée. Due to recent advances in pigment ink technology, Epson’s giclée prints rival the lifespan of traditional silver halide (chromogenic) prints.
Our technicians (or as we like to call them, “master pressmen/women”) stay abreast on the latest advances in techniques and equipment. Our equipment is meticulously maintained and colour-calibrated in order to produce the crispest, sexiest prints possible!
Stretched Canvas Prints
Our technicians hand-stretch our canvas prints over wooden stretchers, 1.5” inches in thickness. This creates a sleek, upscale look that mimics contemporary art. It’s got a real je ne sais quoi, if we may say so!
We print using authentic Epson archival pigments on acid-free Epson cotton poly-blend canvas. This means your final art work can easily last to 100 years with proper care.
Each of our stretched canvas prints includes a test strip and some artist technician computer time for minor corrections and enhancements.
12x16 - $70.00
16x20 - $85.00
20x20 - $95.00
20x24 - $110.00
24x36 - $150.00
36x36 - $190.00
16x48 (Panoramic) - $160.00
24x48 (Panoramic) - $200.00
38x60 - $320.00
38x72 - $400.00
Are you looking to produce a diptych, triptych or a more complex art collage? We can help materialize your vision!
PRINTING MEDIA (SUBSTRATE):Epson Exhibition Canvas Matte, 395 GSM 23 mil. Milled in USA. Satin Canvas available upon request.
CANVAS EDGE OPTIONS:White Border, Black Border, Extended Image, Reflection Image.
TEST STRIP (INCLUDED):Yes or No
TURNAROUND TIME:Around 5 business days. Need it even faster? We got you covered!
1. Email us your image file with the chosen canvas size, canvas edge option, if you want to see a test strip, contact information and any special comments and requests. Once we receive all of this we will get right to preparing the image and analyzing its quality to make sure the size of the canvas you’ve chosen will make the image look awesome.
2. We will send you a small digital mock-up so you can visualize your final piece and give us your seal of approval.
3. If you have chosen to have a test strip made you will be contacted to come review it. If you aren’t able to review it in person, we can courier it to you for approval.
4. Lastly your image is then printed onto canvas, stretched and treated with a protective top-coat. We will contact you once your piece is finished for pick-up.
FRAMING?This technique of stretched canvas prints offers a modern yet casual take on contemporary art. But if you’re looking for a more polished look, we have great connections with art framers in the city.
DELIVERY?Don’t live in Toronto or cannot pick up your art canvas yourself? We are able to expedite it to you through our many partnerships with shipping companies, art movers to local couriers depending on your needs and location. Your masterpiece will be packaged safely for its journey to your home or office.
Fine Art Prints
We print on a variety of acid-free stocks from Epson and Hahnemühle using Epson’s highest grade archival pigment inks. Your prints are truly archival - they will last up to 200-400 years with proper care.
Just like every artist’s medium, technique and practice is unique, so is our collaboration with you. Drop by to visit our studio or pop us an email or call to discuss the scope of your project.
We are able to print up to 44’’ wide at any given length. Want to produce a run of numbered edition prints? Got a solo exhibition to print? Let us know, volume discounts possible!
OUR PRINT STOCK INCLUDES:
・Epson Cold Press Bright - 305 gsm, 19 mil. Milled in Italy.
Acid-free, fine art paper with an elegantly textured 100% cotton base and bright white surface.
・Epson Hot Press Bright - 309 gsm, 16 mil. Milled in Italy.
Acid-free, 100% cotton fiber paper that delivers a high Dmax, beautiful tonal transitions and a wide color gamut.
・Epson Premium Luster Photo Paper - 260 gsm, 10 mil. Milled in Japan.
Epson’s highest performing photo paper, features the same Luster E surface (orange peel) of traditional silver halide prints.
・Epson Exhibition Canvas Satin - 430 gsm, 23 mil. Milled in USA.
Acid-free, heavyweight, cotton/poly blend with a high Dmax, wide color gamut and elegant satin surface.
・Epson Exhibition Canvas Matte - 396 gsm, 23 mil. Milled in USA.
Acid-free, heavyweight, cotton/poly blend with a high Dmax, wide color gamut and non-reflective matte surface.
・Hahnemühle William Turner - 310 gsm, 100% Alpha-Cellulose (Wood & Paper based pulp), White, Mould-Made
With its matte watercolour texture this acid-free paper is a genuine mould-made paper in both look and feel. William Turner is ideal for reproductions of traditional artworks and also for striking and expressive photo reproductions.
・Hahnemühle German Etching - 310 gsm, 100% cotton (Wood & Paper based pulp), White
This heavyweight etching board is velvety smooth with a fine distinctive surface texture.
German Etching® is one of the most popular acid-free media worldwide for artwork and photography.
・Hahnemühle Torchon - 285 gsm, 100% Alpha-Cellulose
The term "torchon" is taken from the French and means "coarse structure". The special surface texture of this bright white acid-free paper is a reminder of this. It can capture the timeless original beauty and three dimensionality of an artwork in its own special way.
More stocks will be added soon! Don’t see the one you are looking for on our roster? Let us know, it might be already be in the studio.
PRINT TREATMENT:Uncut & rolled, cut & laid flat.
TURNAROUND TIME:Average 5 business days depending the size of your print project. Got an exhibition around the corner and need it rushed? BAM, we have that under control.
1. Send us an email or come into our studio with some details about your project that you are looking to get produced and printed with us. Details like the image files, the sizes you want, the number of editions, paper stock of choice and your timeline would help us to determine and estimate accurately the scale of the collaboration with you. Afterwards, we will go over the images and analyze its quality to make sure the sizes and paper stock you want to print on will make your images truly “ah-mazing.” We will provide you with a timeline and cost of the project, after you approve it we will go ahead to the next phase with test strips.
2. Test strips will be made and you will be contacted to come review them to make sure you are 100% happy about them first. If you aren’t able to review them in person, we can courier it to you for approval.
3. Lastly your image is then printed onto your paper stock of choice treated with a protective top-coat. We will contact you once your prints are ready for pick-up.